I've been included in a Minnesota anthology "Under Purple Skies", now available on Amazon!

My second chapbook, "The Second Book of Pearl: The Cats" is now available as either a paper chapbook or as a downloadable item. See below for the Pay Pal link or click on its cover just to the right of the newest blog post to download to your Kindle, iPad, or Nook. Just $3.99 for inspired tales of gin, gambling addiction and inter-feline betrayal.

My first chapbook, I Was Raised to be A Lert is in its third printing and is available both via the PayPal link below and on smashwords! Order one? Download one? It's all for you, baby!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Cat Normally Avoids The Press, But...

My friend Braja has fallen under the considerable charm of Liza Bean Bitey (of the Minneapolis Biteys), a smallish cat with a back-story like nobody's business.

Liza Bean normally avoids press (since the Incident) but after reading the account of their lunch meeting the other day, she smiled ever-so-slightly and then stepped out onto the porch to make a phone call...

5 comments:

Barbara Blundell said...

Are you sure it was Liza Bean Bitey who went to the rendezvous ? Was her passport missing ? Perhaps she fooled you and spent the night on the Minneapolis tiles .Only my secret agent son with the boxers has gone to ground again and he's a master of disguise and he loves Indian Cuisine. Just made me wonder.

Lilly said...

Oh I was actually coming over to invit Liza Bean out to play but I see she is in demand....oh well, I guess I can waitcan you get her people to call me when she is free....

Pearl said...

Hi, Barbara.
Come to think of it, I've never seen Liza Bean Bitey and your son in the same room... Hmmm.

Hi, Lilly.
Liza Bean's popularity is rivaled only by her skills in the kitchen. She's promised me a chocolate pot de creme once her hangover's gone away and I can't wait.

She says she'll call you. :-)

Pearl

♥ Braja said...

Barbara, I'm going to start calling you M. You have a criminal mind, and I love it.

Oh, believe me, it was Ms Liza Bean Bitey alright. Ain't nobody like that girl, and I know of no other who could get through that much salmon. Ask Pearl if her duffel bag smelled of Galoise. That's the giveaway....

poosemommy said...

I think I have a crush on Ms Liza Bean Bitey! She lives such an exciting life! Princess Zoya the Great and La Stinkerbella would be sooo jealous. Neither of them speaks or writes French (although Zoya the Great does speak fluent Russian and La Stinkerbella is pretty good with her Italian)